They will work with you to enhance your career options, including full and partial qualifications, apprenticeships and traineeships.
Their fundamental role is to provide opportunities for participants to gain the knowledge and skills to enhance their career paths.
These courses provide nationally recognised qualifications that can assist with entering new sectors or with career advancement in a current role.
Hunter Job Start offer qualifications in the following courses:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability, Aged Care and Community Services)
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- Certificate III in Retail.
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- Diploma of Leadership & Management
They partner with a number of Registered Training Organisations who deliver and assess the programs and are continuously building their training partners to be able to provide a wider scope of training opportunities.
They will provide you with opportunities to access Government subsidised training where possible.
Hunter Job Start is also a specialist in traineeships and apprenticeships. They will work with businesses to provide suitable candidates ready to learn on the job.