This spring The Levee is Going Global. A range of activities will take place bringing the wide world to Central Maitland. On Saturday 24 October The Levee Shared Zone host the Cars of the World.
This car show will exhibit classic cars from Australia, the European Union, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Saturday 24 October 9.00am to 3.00pm
Maitland Classic Motor Association brings you cars from around the world.
The cars will be grouped based on their place of manufacture and accompanied by music from the same country.
Keep an eye out for the steam punk road crew doing the rounds on their whimsical wheeled wonders.
Heritage Motors Group will take centre stage with a display including a Suzuki Vitara Turbo.
Check out the classic cars and you could win a car by shopping at The Levee!
Spend $20 or more at participating stores to receive you entry form to win a Suzuki Vitara Turbo, valued at $31,990.
The Vitara Turbo from Heritage Motor Group has performance on and off road, eye catching design and all of today’s advanced technology. Check out the impressive video below, or call into Heritage Motors Maitland to have a sneak peak at what you could be driving home in if you win!
Heaps of fun free activities for the kids!
Giant Paper Aeroplanes
Pick up your kit, create and decorate your own giant paper aeroplane with stickers of world flags. For a full list of stores where you can get your free kit click here.
The Levee Toy Car Hunt
Join the hunt for toy cars hidden in window fronts throughout The Levee and you could win 100 toy cars. Pick up the hunt sheets from participating stores. For more information click here.
To make sure Cars of the World is a COVID Safe experience we ask you to observe the following rules:
- If you feel unwell please do not attend Cars of the World. Check your symptoms on the NSW Government website here and consider getting tested.
- Upon arrival at The Levee Shared Zone you will need to sign in and provide your contact details. QR codes will be displayed throughout the space. Paper sign in for people without smart devices is available at The Riverlink. Maitland City Council will only use this information for contact tracing purposes and destroy the details after 28 days.
- We ask you to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from people who are not in your household and avoid groups of 10 people or more.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available throughout the space and toilet facilities will be maintained regularly.
- A COVID Safe Marshall will be onsite at all times to ensure the COVID Safe Plan is followed. They will be wearing a lanyard with a badge signifying themselves.