The next Levee One Day Sale is scheduled for Saturday 27 June 2020. Whilst there have been, and there still are, some restrictions in place due to COVID-19, it is important to continue planning for activity and promotions at The Levee.
Restrictions may mean that The One Day Sale needs to be postponed or modified, however we will monitor and assess the situation before announcing the sale to the public.
If restrictions allow, the One Day Sale on Saturday 27 June 2020 will run from 9.00am – 3.00pm, if not, then we will assess a future direction and date. All offers from businesses will be reconfirmed if a new date has to be chosen.
Please complete the form below to participate in the shopping spree competition and providing an offer at The Levee One Day Sale.
Terms and Conditions The Levee One Day Sale Shopping Spree
- The promoter of The Levee One Day Sale Promotion is Maitland City Council, PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- Persons who purchase goods to the value of $20 or more with their own money at any one participating store in The Levee precinct in a single transaction will receive one (1) entry form into The Levee One Day Sale Shopping Spree draw.
- Persons who purchase a series of goods at separate stores that equate to $20 or more will not be eligible for an entry form.
- Only one entry will be given for purchases over $20. For example if $20 is spent, one (1) entry form will be issued, if $200 is spent one (1) entry form will be issued.
- Participating businesses are identified by in store posters and a list of all participating businesses can be found at theleveemaitland.com.au
- Participants are unlimited in the amount of entries they are able to submit to the draw.
- Participants are required to complete the entry form themselves and are responsible for placing that entry into the barrel, located at The Riverlink, 396 High Street, Maitland NSW 2320, The Bourke Street Link, Near 432 High Street Maitland NSW 2320, The Riverside Plaza 405 High Street Maitland and Pender Place 44 Elgin Street Maitland NSW 2320.
- Participants must retain receipt as proof of purchase and receipt number from receipt must match up on Competition Entry Form.
- Participants are encouraged to provide an email address, which will be added to The Levee email distribution list to receive regular The Levee newsletters and information.
- Participant’s privacy will be protected in accordance with Maitland City Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
- The promotional period commences at 9.00am Saturday 27 June 2020 and closes at 3.00pm Saturday 27 June 2020
- The prize is a shopping spree up to $5,000 at participating businesses. A limit of $300 spend per store is allowed. Businesses will provide Maitland City Council invoices for goods to be purchased by winner.
- Lay-bys and gift vouchers are excluded from the promotion.
- The winner will be drawn at 12.00 noon, Monday 29 June 2020, by the promotion coordinator at The Riverlink, 396 High Street, Maitland NSW 2320.
- The prize winner will be notified of their win by phone and/or email. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize, at which time the prize will be re-drawn.
- The winners name will be published on the theleveemaitland.com.au website.
- Entry into The Levee One Day Sale Shopping Spree is not open to Maitland City Council employees and their relatives. Owners and staff of businesses within The Levee and their relatives cannot enter The Levee One Day Sale Shopping Spree promotion.
- Relatives for the promotion is defined as Siblings, Grandparents, Parents, Partners, Children and Grand Children.
- Entry into the competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and residency.
- If an entrant selected as a winner is found to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry, a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded the Prize, the entrant may be required to return the Prize or reimburse the value of the Prize to the promoter.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or security concerns, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable whether in contract or torts or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this competition or accepting the nominated prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.