Meet me at The Levee this Summer to Turn Down the Heat.
Running over three days, Thursday 14 January, Friday 15 January and Saturday 16 January, there will be a range of activities, performances and entertainment at The Levee.
The Levee $5,000 Shopping Spree is making a return once again. So shop local and with every $20 or more spent at a participating store, get an entry into the draw for your chance to win.
Thursday 14 January
From 4.00pm bring the family to The Levee for some late night shopping, dinner at one of the many takeaway or restaurants and cool down The Levee way. Watch out for the cheeky performers roving the precinct, walk through a misting fan and other fun activities.
With every transaction over $20 spent at a participating store, go in the draw for your chance to win a $5,000 shopping spree at The Levee.
Friday 15 January
From 9.00am to 1.00pm, shop til you drop and get the kids active with fun interactive games provided by many performers roving the precinct including giant chess, celebrity heads and snakes and ladders. Get creative with a fun free art activity before stopping in for some lunch at one of our great eateries.
See live music extend from The Riverlink kicking off from 6.00pm to 8.30pm, for this special night of live music along High Street from Bourke streets to Church Street. Weave your way along The Levee, grab a bite to eat and enjoy the summer evening at The Levee.
Saturday 16 January
Set your alarms for 9.00am for the final day of The Levee Summer Sale and your last chance to win a $5,000 shopping spree with every transaction over $20 at participating stores. With a range or fun activities for everyone, as well as great deals from local stores, shopping really is a great way to beat the heat this Summer at The Levee.
Find a range of offers and discounts from over 50 stores from the offer booklet below.
- The promoter of The Levee Summer Sale Promotion is Maitland City Council, PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- Persons who purchase goods to the value of $20 or more with their own money at any one participating store in The Levee precinct in a single transaction will receive one (1) entry form into The Levee Summer Sale Shopping Spree draw.
- Persons who purchase a series of goods at separate stores that equate to $20 or more will not be eligible for an entry form.
- Only one entry will be given for purchases over $20. For example if $20 is spent, one (1) entry form will be issued, if $200 is spent one (1) entry form will be issued.
- Participating businesses are identified by in store posters and a list of all participating businesses can be found at theleveemaitland.com.au
- Participants are unlimited in the amount of entries they are able to submit to the draw.
- Participants are required to complete the entry form themselves and are responsible for placing that entry into the boxes located in each participating business.
- Participants must retain receipt as proof of purchase and receipt number from receipt must match up on Competition Entry Form.
- Participants are encouraged to provide an email address, which will be added to The Levee email distribution list to receive regular The Levee newsletters and information.
- Participant’s privacy will be protected in accordance with Maitland City Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
- The promotional period commences at 9.00am Thursday 14 January 2021 and closes at 3.00pm Saturday 16 January 2021.
- The prize is a shopping spree up to $5,000 at participating businesses. A limit of $300 spend per store is allowed. Businesses will provide Maitland City Council invoices for goods to be purchased by winner.
- Laybys and gift vouchers are excluded from the promotion.
- The winner will be drawn at 12.00 noon, Tuesday 19 January 2021 by the promotion coordinator at The Riverlink, 396 High Street, Maitland NSW 2320.
- The prize winner will be notified of their win by phone and/or email. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize, at which time the prize will be re-drawn.
- The winners name will be published on the theleveemaitland.com.au website.
- Entry into The Levee Summer Sale is not open to the employees or Councillors of Maitland City Council or their immediate family members, or any employees of any company associated with The Levee Summer Sale or their immediate family members.
- Immediate family members for the promotion are defined as Grandparents, Siblings, Parents, Partners, Children and Grandchildren.
- Entry into the competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and residency.
- If an entrant selected as a winner is found to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry, a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded the Prize, the entrant may be required to return the Prize or reimburse the value of the Prize to the Promoter.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, pandemic, natural disaster or security concerns, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.