Shop at The Levee for your chance to win a new car!
Simply spend $20 or more at participating stores to receive your entry form to win a Suzuki Vitara Turbo, valued at $31,990.
The Vitara Turbo from Heritage Motor Group has performance on and off road, eye catching design and all of today’s advanced technology. Check out the impressive video below, or call into Heritage Motors Maitland to have a sneak peak at what you could be driving home in if you win!
Find full terms and conditions below and don’t forget to like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all things happening at The Levee.
- The promoter of The Levee Car Promotion is Maitland City Council, PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- Persons who purchase goods to the value of $20 or more of their own money at any one participating store in The Levee precinct in a single transaction will receive one (1) entry into The Levee Car Promotion draw.
- Transactions utilising vouchers are not entitled to an entry into the giveaway unless $20 of their own money is spent.
- Persons who purchase a series of goods at separate stores that equate to $20 or more will not be eligible for an entry form.
- Only one entry will be given for purchases over $20 in the one transaction. For example if $20 is spent, one (1) entry form will be issued, if $200 is spent one (1) entry form will be issued.
- Participating businesses are identified by in store posters and a list of all participating businesses can be found at theleveemaitland.com.au
- Participants are unlimited in the amount of entries they are able to submit to the draw.
- Participants are required to complete the entry form themselves and are responsible for placing that entry into each participating businesses entry box.
- Participants are encouraged to provide an email address, which will be added to The Levee email distribution list to receive regular The Levee newsletters and information.
- Participants privacy will be protected in accordance with Maitland City Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
- The promotional period commences at 1 July 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on 19 December 2020.
- The major prize is a new car, the maximum value of the car is $30,000 drive away non-refundable, non-transferable to be drawn at 11.00am on Tuesday 22 December 2020 by the promotion coordinator at 1/12 Ken Tubman Drive, Maitland NSW 2320.
- All insurances or additional expenses for the vehicle will be at the cost of the winner.
- The prize winner will be notified of their win by phone and/or email. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize, at which time the prize will be re-drawn.
- The winners name will be published on the theleveemaitland.com.au website.
- Entry into The Levee Car Promotion is not open to the employees or Councillors of Maitland City Council or their immediate family members, or any employees of any company associated with The Levee Car Promotion or their immediate family members.
- Immediate family members for the promotion is defined as Grandparents, Siblings, Parents, Partners, Children and Grandchildren.
- Entry into the competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide identity and residency.
- If an entrant selected as a winner is found to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry, a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded the Prize, the entrant may be required to return the Prize or reimburse the value of the Prize to the Promoter.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, pandemic, natural disaster or security concerns, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable whether in contract or torts or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this competition or accepting the nominated prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.