The hunt is on for Toy Cars at The Levee
Toy cars have been placed in shopfront windows at The Levee. Can you find them all? This fun scavenger hunt is suitable for all ages with parental supervision and assistance.
There are six different hunts in total. Download or grab a hunt sheet from participating stores, figure out the clues and write the colour of the car. Completed hunt sheets can be entered into a Car Giveaway entry box, for a chance to win 100 toy cars!
Find full terms and conditions below and don’t forget to like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all things happening at The Levee.
While every effort has been made to make The Levee Toy Car Hunt straight forward and fun. Here are some frequently asked questions we have received.
Q. I can’t find the toy car in the window.
A. Unfortunately sometimes toy cars go missing. If you can not find a car in the window of the business the clue leads you to, please contact us at [email protected] and we will investigate.
Q. Why are the clues so hard?
A. We have done our best to put together clues that relate both to cars and the business the toy car is located. To make things easier we have given a list of the businesses and some of the letters to help with guessing.
Q. I don’t know where the business is. How do you expect us to find the cars?
A. There is just not enough space to provide the full details of all the businesses taking part in the hunt. We suggest using The Levee website’s Directory or Google Maps if you do not know where a business is.
THE LEVEE TOY CAR HUNT
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The promoter of The Levee Toy Car Hunt is Maitland City Council, PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
• Children under 18 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian when taking part in this activity .
• Toy car hunt sheets are available at stores participating in The Levee Car Giveaway and also downloadable from the website. A full list of businesses can be found at theleveemaitland.com.au
• Completed entry forms must be placed in The Levee Car Giveaway entry boxes in participating stores.
• Entries close 5.00pm Saturday 19 December 2020.
• All completed entries will be placed in an entry barrel and be drawn at the same time as The Levee Car Giveaway at 12.00pm Tuesday 22 December 2020 by the promotion coordinator at 1/12 Ken Tubman Drive, Maitland NSW 2320.
• The prize for the competition will be up to 100 Matchbox and Hot Wheels type toy cars, including those used for the scavenger hunt. The Suzuki Vitara toy car is not included in the prize.
• Participants are limited to one entry per person.
• Participants of all ages are permitted to enter the competition, however, persons under 18 must provide the contact details of their parent or guardian.
• The prize winner’s parent or guardian will be notified of their win by phone and/or email. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize, at which time the prize will be redrawn.
• Participants privacy will be protected in accordance with Maitland City Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
• The winners first name and a photo will be sought to be included in a social media post on The Levee Facebook page pending permission from the winner’s parent or guardian where applicable.
• Entry into The Levee Toy Car Hunt is not open to the employees or Councillors of Maitland City Council or their immediate family members, or any employees of any company associated with The Levee Toy Car Hunt or their immediate family members.
• Immediate family members for the promotion is defined as Grandparents, Siblings, Parents, Partners, Children and Grandchildren.
• If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, pandemic, natural disaster or security concerns, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
• The promoter shall not be liable whether in contract or torts or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this competition or accepting the nominated prize.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.